Floor scrubber&dryer Alberti FKC 46
FKC 46 - standard size with biggest gel batteries 110 Ah
- It is ideal to clean and maintain medium and congested spaces that are difficult to reach with traditional machines and manual systems.
- Compact design and handy, this model is equipped with two tanks with a high capacity of 30 lt that can be easily accessible for the cleaning of the same and for machine maintenance operations.
- It ensures a long running time with two 12 V 110Ah AGM batteries which are included; the battery can be easily charged by a simple procedure with incorporated charger 24 V 11Ah.
- It ensures an excellent floor drying thanks to the adjustable squeegee, followed by the supporting wheels
- It ensures an excellent floor drying thanks to the adjustable squeegee, followed by the supporting wheels and driven by the movement of the brush
- We can offer a large range of accessories such as brushes, pad holders, abrasive pads and drying blades made of rubber and polyurethane, to deal with all kinds of dirt on any type of surfac
padholder 17'' - 120 £ net
First rider scrubber&dryer 48V - big autonomy - longest working time - over 4 hours and 110 liters each. Warranty 12 months
The EM 17 R, with its robust epicyclic transmission, is designed for hard, daily use. The 10 litres freshwater tank ensures convenient, quick work. Warranty 24 months.
The New Universal HFM 1523 is truly two machines in one, providing the optimum balance between the two primary functions of scrubbing and polishing floors.